- Do not skip Breakfast: Scientific studies prove that skipping breakfasts can raise the risk of obesity. Having breakfast can help you to lose weight. Also skipping breakfast in summers can lead to lower the energy levels of the body and create more fatigue. Eating breakfast in summers which include proteins and healthy fats will help you in boosting metabolism and will help you to provide with great energy for the whole day.
- Intake of green tea: Green tea has some natural components which help in speeding up your metabolism level. It also acts as an antioxidant and protects you from the UV rays. It makes you cool and helps you to perspire less.
- Include summer fruits and vegetables in your diet: Fruits like Watermelon, Mango, Oranges, Plums, Lychee, Figs, Guava, Honeydew Melon, Papaya, Peaches, and Bananas are the commonly found fruits in this season. The vegetables include Capsicum, Onion, Eggplant, Tomato, cucumber etc. The fruits and vegetables are available in abundance and everyone should consume them and include them in their diet.
- Eat snacks while working: If you will take snacks at regular intervals you will be energized and can work more efficiently. This avoids overeating and will help you to overcome laziness.
- Take water frequently: In summers it is very important to be hydrated. One should take sufficient amount of water at regular intervals. Also, you should carry a water bottle along with you. To be fit and healthy one should take a good amount of water daily.
- Outdoor Activities: Choose one of the activities like swimming, cricket, basketball, football, jogging, or cycling. This will pump up your body and will help you to work even in such climate.
7. Apply Sun cream: While you go out in hot sun you should always apply a good quality sun cream on your body to protect you. It is very necessary to keep the skin protected from harmful rays of the sun. this can also cause sunburns or tanning of the skin.