Can’t handle your love for Ice-creams? But fear catching a cold after having it? Dont’ worry, we’ve got some hacks for you. This winters go grab an ice-cream without the fear of catching cold by following these simple tips.
- Gargle after a while : After done with having your ice-cream. Wait for a while and then gargle with a pinch of salt. Trust me, gargling works wonders if you are trying to avoid a sore throat and cold. But keep in mind that DON’T gargle immediately, you need to wait for sometime after having your scoop.
- Ayurvedic home remedies : Ayurved has given some easy home remedies to avoid cold. You can try having Betel leaf juice, Ginger juice, Tulsi syrup. This prevents the chances of getting cold and also pacifies the complaint once if cold and cough manifests. You can add a few drops of lemon to it for better taste.
- Opt for flavours that have some spice : Sound weird ? But its a fact, having ice-creams with a touch of spices can go a long way in avoiding cold. Try flavours which have ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, or even cayenne. They have a cooling as well as spicy effect.
- Pair your scoop with a hot desert or hot drink: The first thing that might come to your mind after reading this must be “Sizzling Hot Brwonie”. Steaming hot brownie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream is extremely mouth watering and is extremely beneficial if you don’t want a cold. You can also pair it with a hot chocolate drink.
- Drink a glass of warm water : Drinking a glass of warm water also helps in reducing the chances of getting a cold. However, don’t drink warm water immediately. This is one of the most easiest & common remedy that people follow.
We wish that this winters nothing comes in between you and your love for ice-creams. Try these remedies and eat your favourite scoops with the fear of sore throat or catching cold!